If you forget or lose your current password, reset it to regain access to your account. You can also change your password if you know it and want to alter the current one.
Complete the following steps if you forgot or lost your password and want to reset it.
- Open a browser and navigate to the DataStax Astra console.
- On the Login page, click the Forgot Password link.
- In the Forgot Your Password window, enter the email address associated with your account, then click Submit.
A password reset link is sent to the specified email address.
- In the password reset email, click the link to reset your password. The link is valid for five minutes, and will expire after that time.
A new browser tab opens to the Update Password page.
- In the Update Password page, enter a new password and enter it again to confirm that it matches the initial entry.
- Click Submit to reset your password.